Crosby Dalwood is a dynamic and highly professional firm of Business and Financial Advisers and Accountants on the city fringe in Kent Town, Adelaide. We are Count Financial Limited’s top franchisee in South Australia and also part of the Countplus network.
About the Role
As a Junior Paraplanner you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of advice documents. This is a very important role within the business where you will be working closely with an award winning adviser as their right hand to complete research and be a contact for clients. You will also need to work closely with other team members, including Paraplanners, Client Service Officers and Accountants. You will have a sound level of knowledge of the financial planning process and a sound level of technical knowledge. As part of your role, you will be actively encouraged to provide ideas to enhance our processes and service to clients.
- Accurate and efficient preparation of client advice documents
- To gather information directly from clients and assist with their queries
- Keep abreast of internal template, policy and procedure changes
- To be individually responsible for meeting key performance indicators
- Actively contribute to continually improving the endtoend customer experience and paraplanning process
Qualifications and Key Characteristics:
- A sound understanding of the technical issues that relate to the financial planning industry
- Professional qualifications or currently undertaking relevant studies
- A good working knowledge of Financial Planning compliance requirements
- Accurate keyboard skills
- A passion for financial planning
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- High attention to detail
- Be able to develop and maintain client relationships in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Collaborate and contribute to a positive organisational and team culture
- Work as part of a team and also autonomously when needed
- Deal in a friendly, courteous manner with management, staff and clients at all times
- Junior paraplanning experience in the Financial Planning Industry
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience using Xplan
- Solid ability to model and review comprehensive advice using Xplan
- A market related remuneration package will be offered depending on experience, skills and qualifications.
To apply for this position please send an email with your cover letter and resume for attention The Business Manager to: email@example.com.
CPT = V
Commitment + Professionalism + Teamwork = VALUE
We will always add VALUE by:
- being professional, ethical and trustworthy in everything we do
- providing total financial care and peace of mind to our clients
- being personal, caring, friendly and respectful
- working together as one team
- enjoying what we do
Why work for us?
We are committed to providing an exceptional staff experience. Working for us, you will be offered:
Personalised career planning
Excellent technical training and generous incentives around the CA Program, CFP and Financial Planning Diplomas
Competitive salary and incentive package
No barriers for promotion – we prefer to promote from within and seek to create opportunities for you
Crosby Dalwood is a team of highly professional individuals who are client-focused and committed to continuous professional development.