A successful and growing business is one of the most important paths to financial freedom.
At Crosby Dalwood, we are much more than just accountants – number crunching is only part of our job.
Our main focus is to provide our business clients with a “road map” so that they can see a path from where they are today to where they want to be in the future.
We take an active interest in your businesses and provide solutions and strategies in respect of each stage of your business life:
- Purchasing or starting a business
- Running your business; and
- Selling or closing your business or transitioning to the next generation
How we help our business clients:
- We ensure you are using the right tax structure to minimise your tax and offer maximum protection for your assets.
- We can provide an analysis of your business performance and help set and monitor KPI’s.
- By providing budgeting and cash flow projections.
- By assisting the business to review processes, systems and controls as well as operational efficiencies and implementing cost management strategies.
- By offering consulting services ie business planning, marketing, HR and recruitment.
- With legislation becoming more complex and constantly changing, we provide your business with up-to-date information. This is paramount because a greater number of responsibilities are being placed on small businesses.
- We help you save and invest your wealth to ensure your future peace of mind by working with you to develop a tax-effective retirement strategy*.
- Wealth needs to be protected so we provide solutions to look after your loved ones*.
- Other services we provide to help you work on your business include leasing, business loans, home loans and risk insurance**.
*Services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
**Lending services are authorised by Finconnect (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 45 122 896 477 Australian Credit Licence No. 385888 a wholly owned subsidiary of Count Financial Limited.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.