96% of Australian small businesses rely on a tax or BAS agent to help manage their tax and super affairs.
Using a registered agent provides you with:
- consumer protection through professional indemnity insurance
- extended tax and BAS lodgement due dates
- experienced and qualified agents, who comply with a professional code of conduct.
Did you know?
- Only registered agents can charge a fee for providing tax or BAS services.
- Tax or BAS agents need to be registered with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
- If you use a bookkeeper to prepare your BAS, they must be registered with the TPB unless they are your employee or work for a registered agent.
Crosby Dalwood has a team of registered agents who will help you satisfy your tax and reporting requirements. Contact us on 8362 0466 to organise a confidential discussion.