At Crosby Dalwood we are specialists in providing informed advice about superannuation.
Superannuation can play a major role in your retirement finances. Accessing good superannuation advice as early as you can will help you achieve financial independence in retirement.
We can help work out the best options for you – whether to choose a professionally managed superannuation fund or set up and manage your own Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF).
To ensure that you have a superannuation strategy that best meets your current circumstances and future financial goals, we will examine and make recommendations with regards to the following:-
- the life stage you are at (starting out, settling down, planning for retirement or enjoying retirement)
- your current super fund and account balance
- your risk profile and the mix of investments held
- holding insurance within superannuation
- expected inheritances and contributing other surplus funds
- your retirement plans; and
- your expected financial commitments in retirement.
Our services below provide an overview of what we can do for you.
Crosby Dalwood Pty Ltd ABN 30 132 317 876 provides its financial planning services as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625. Australian Financial Services Licence Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
The information on this site is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.