Our Crosby Dalwood Financial Planners can provide you with taxation advice in relation to superannuation and investing. Our advice can help you reduce the tax you pay by recommending strategies to suit your personal situation and help you save for retirement.
Taxation strategies play a very important role in the advice we provide to you. The areas we look at include:
- Making more use of superannuation
- Superannuation accumulation phase vs superannuation pension phase
- Timing of investment disposals
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Salary sacrifice strategies
- Super contribution strategies
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Estate Planning strategies
- Negative gearing strategies
Crosby Dalwood Pty Ltd ABN 30 132 317 876 provides its financial planning services as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625. Australian Financial Services Licence Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia.
The information on this site is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.