Self-managed super is about investing for your retirement, your way.
Having greater control and flexibility over your superannuation investments can be an advantage of owning a self-managed super fund (SMSF).
Being in control of your superannuation investment portfolio, SMSFs offer a number of benefits, like tax effective borrowing to invest in property.
Superannuation, is a highly regulated area with complex compliance requirements. We have the expertise and technical knowledge to guide and support you through the set up and management of your own SMSF.
If you’re thinking about self-managed super, in conjunction with our financial planning team, we can help with:
- Advice on the benefits of an SMSF and whether it’s right for you
- Getting started – we’ll set you up with an SMSF
- Handling all regulatory and statutory paperwork and tax requirements
- Advice and management of tax effective contributions and income stream strategies
- Regular audits to ensure all obligations are met
- Borrowing to invest in your SMSF
Financial planning services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.