At Crosby Dalwood, our Financial Planners can advise on numerous aspects of the Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) process. These include:-
- Establishment of the Fund
- Structuring an appropriate investment strategy that meets the financial needs of the members
- Investment recommendations and implementation including ongoing portfolio advice
- Contribution Strategies
- Rollovers in and out of the Fund (including inspecie transfers where applicable and allowed)
- Pension and Transition to Retirement Strategies
- Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance held within the Fund
- Estate Planning including Binding Death Nominations and/or Reversionary Pensions
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements including the purchase of properties within the Fund
- Winding up of SMSFs
Crosby Dalwood Pty Ltd ABN 30 132 317 876 provides its financial planning services as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625. Australian Financial Services Licence Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.